Straight teeth make you smile with confidence. At Prestige Dental Dallas – Fort Worth, TX, General & Specialty Dentistry, we take teeth straightening seriously and we pledge to offer the best options for you. Since old methods die, we are introducing the new era Invisalign clear braces for straightening your teeth. We offer the best services and solutions available in the market so that you don’t have to fix your teeth again
- As the name suggests, Invisalign is designed to be an invisible way to get your desired teeth. The device is a smooth and hence comfy plastic that you get to wear on your teeth. It is guaranteed to be free from BPA, a potentially harmful cause of serious health problems.
- This will give you the more reason to get your teeth in the right shape at no risks. We value your comfort and therefore provide Invisalign which is a gentle teeth mover.
- During the procedure, we use imaging technology to study the architecture of your teeth. Once we are sure that we have the impression, we go ahead and configure your teeth in shape. This technique is by far the most effective teeth alignment method with a record treatment time of only 6- 18 months.
What’s even more encouraging is the fact that once you are done with the treatment, the success rates are surprisingly high.
What are the benefits of Invisalign over other methods of bracing?
- The greatest benefit that you will get from Invisalign is fact that you get an instant esthetic value added. Since it is invisible, you get over with social issues associated with misaligned teeth as soon as you get out of our clinic.
- While at home, you won’t face the challenges of difficulty in eating or discomfort. Food remains don’t get caught in the invisible braces. You get an overall improvement in your oral health for this reason.
We recommend Invisalign to all our clients because of its efficiency and flexibility.
- You can remove them to eat, drink, and brush your teeth. You can also remove it for some hours in a day when you don’t need them on. Contact us today and we will professionally address your teeth alignment issue.