Experienced, state-of-the-art Smile Makeovers
When it comes to cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Hu takes a comprehensive approach to create beautiful smiles. Our office features some of the latest dental technology to provide excellent cosmetic results and fix common flaws including gaps, stains, crooked teeth, chips and damage, gummy smiles and more.
Free Cosmetic Consultation
During your free cosmetic consultation, Dr. Hu will discuss your concerns and goals with you, and answer all of your questions about your smile. He treats each patient as an individual and considers their own unique definition of cosmetic dentistry, whether it is to fix wear and tear damage, o to improve the quality of an already attractive smile. Most importantly, Dr. Hu enlightens his patients on the available options and techniques for improving the aesthetics of their smile.
Dr. Hu’s cosmetic toolbox
Dr. Hu has a variety of tools and procedures to create your smile makeover.
- Professional teeth whitening – Our office uses Zoom! take-home bleaching trays. We use a variety of whitening options as what works for one person may not work as well for another. We make sure you get the result you were hoping for, so if one brand doesn’t get the desired result, Dr. Hu will switch your whitening treatment to another brand.
- Porcelain veneers – Our veneers are created in a special trusted lab using Emax and Zirconia materials. These are applied directly to the teeth for a permanent smile improvement.
- Dental bonding – Dr. Hu uses a composite material as an affordable solution for minor repairs. He also uses dental bonding as part of a temporary mock-up to show the patient a preview of what their final cosmetic work will look like
- All-porcelain, durable Crowns – Our crowns are all-porcelain and created in a lab using high-quality materials.
- Orthodontics – Dr. Hu can effectively straighten your teeth as an initial step in your smile makeover.
- Dental Implants – Dr. Hu recommends dental implants as the strongest and most natural-looking replacement for missing teeth.
- Tooth-colored fillings – Dr. Hu uses no-metal, tooth-colored fillings for cavities and replacing old metal fillings.